2009年7月3日金曜日

I. Activity one
Site:Breaking News English


Topic:Michael Jackson Dies Aged 50


Your score (if any): TRUE / FALSE: 5 out of 8, SYNONYM MATCH:8 out of 10,
PHRASE MATCH: 8 out of 10


Key words learned:unrivall(比例のない),legendary(伝説上の),tribute(賛辞),pour(浴びせかける),massive(大量の),smash(粉々にする)


Rating of the site: It is easy to read.


Comments:Althougt I watched the news,I thought I did not know his details. But I knew the music that I listened from TV. His music is listened by everyone. I thought he is the greatest person.


Time spent doing activity:30 minutes.





II. Activity twoSite

Site:ELLLO


Topic: Beauty Regiment


Your score (if any): I scored 3 out 5.


Key words learned: strand(要素),sunkissed(日焼けした),
rinse(すすぐ),regime(形態),simultaneously(同時に),decedent(死者),polish,(艶をだす)ache(痛む)

Rating of the site:The site was interesting.


Comments: As I listented the article, I want to do color. It takes long time to do color, but I like the time, because I am going to change. Hair salon is interesting for me.


Time spent doing activity: 30 minutes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿